Das Critical Update 3 für DSM 6.2.2 steht zur Verfügung.
- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Updated the protocol of Let's Encrypt to ACME V2 to enhance the stability of the registration process.
- Fixed the issue where the system might be unable to install a package during first time installation.
- Fixed the issue where shared folders could not be accessed via the SMB protocol if the smb.conf file was manually modified for Final Cut Pro X.
- Improved the performance of the SMB protocol by reducing CPU usage when Synology NAS joins a domain.
- Fixed the issue where Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) might not work again if the protocol has been disabled before.
- Fixed the issue where the LED indicators on the drive slots of RS4017xs+ and RS2818RP+ might not work properly.
- Adjusted the notification mechanism to comply with the latest Gmail API.
- Fixed the issue where duplicate entries of the same login event might be recorded at Log Center.
- Fixed the issue where applying non-default date formats at personal settings might result in additional date information being displayed.
- Fixed the issue where adding a Synology NAS to CMS host might result in a frozen "Checking" status and the device would not be added successfully.
- Fixed the issue where the storage capacity of a volume could not be expanded after it was migrated to a new Synology NAS with its corresponding SSD cache.