Automated Decryption Service
All important files on this NAS have been encrypted using strong cryptography
List of encrypted files available here.
Follow these simple steps if files recovery is needed:
1. Download and install Tor Browser.
2. Open Tor Browser and visit http://cypherxffttr7hho.onion. This link works only with the Tor Browser.
3. Login with your identification code to get further instructions on how to get a decryption key.
4. Your identification code is - (also visible here).
5. Follow the instructions on the decryption page once a valid decryption key has been acquired.
Technical details about the encryption process:
• A unique RSA-2048 keypair is generated on a remote server and linked to this system.
• The RSA-2048 public key is sent to this system while the private key stays in the remote server database.
• A random 256-bit key is generated on this system when a new file needs to be encrypted.
• This 256-bit key is then used to encrypt the file with AES-256 CBC symmetric cipher.
• The 256-bit key is then encrypted with the RSA-2048 public key.
• The resulting encrypted 256-bit key is then stored in the encrypted file and purged from system memory.
• The original unencrypted file is then overwrited with random bits before being deleted from the hard drive.
• The encrypted file is renamed to the original filename.
• To decrypt the file, the software needs the RSA-2048 private key attributed to this system from the remote server.
• Once a valid decryption key is provided, the software search each files for a specific string stored in all encrypted files.
• When the string is found, the software extracts and decrypts the unique 256-bit AES key needed to restore that file.
• Note: Without the decryption key, all encrypted files will be lost forever.
Copyright © 2014 SynoLocker™ All Rights Reserved.