Surveillance Station SurveillancePlugin Firefox Windows10pro install not working

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Machtl

Benutzer
Punkte für Reaktionen
When trying to install the LiveCam Plugin on Windows10pro the install aborts after a few seconds with a message windows, that the source is on a network drive!!???

Also, Plugin can't be installed on Edge/Chrome (NPAPI not supported)... So, how to make this f*cking plugin running on my clients desktop pc. I have a IE11 with

Win7pro at the office running without problems.

Please help!

And please Synology, make another plugin as soon as possible. Its annoing to buy for licenses and not be able to see the cameras...

xamoel

Benutzer
Punkte für Reaktionen
Noone from Synology is reading this. This is NOT an official forum. Open a ticket with Synology support.

For the record, on my Win10 it works fine with IE11, not Edge though.

Kieler

Benutzer
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello Machl!
Please check the op-system for number of bits. As to my knowlegde 64 bit dont funktion. I use windows home 32 bit under IE11 and firefox without any problems. Chrome and edge dont work.
Kieler

Machtl

Benutzer
Punkte für Reaktionen
Yes but, its a Surveillance Installation on a customer site. I can't tell the owner other place to change his OS of his office-pc just to be able to watch all the installed cameras... :-(

It would be a nice option to have an external software instead of the internal browser OS.

xamoel

Benutzer
Punkte für Reaktionen
Synology plans to have a Windows application for viewing the camers without the Need to open the browser. I suggest you open a ticket and ask them when it's ready. And post it here :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Kaffeautomat

Wenn du das Forum hilfreich findest oder uns unterstützen möchtest, dann gib uns doch einfach einen Kaffee aus.

Als Dankeschön schalten wir deinen Account werbefrei.

:coffee:

Hier gehts zum Kaffeeautomat