- Mitglied seit
- 26. Juni 2016
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- To run Surveillance Station 8.2.8 on DVA3219, NVIDIA Runtime Library 1.0.1-0014 and DSM 6.2.3-25426 or above are required.
- The update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few weeks. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on the region.
- Surveillance Station 8.2.8 must be installed on Synology products running DSM 6.0-7321 or above.
- Surveillance Station 8.2.8 only supports Synology Surveillance Station Client 1.2.9 and above.
- Surveillance Station 8.2.8 only supports VS360HD 4.3.7 and above.
- Surveillance Station 8.2.8 only supports VS960HD 2.3.9 and above.
- Upgraded No-Idle Zone in Deep Video Analytics to People and Vehicle Detection.
- Added support for the new application Face Recognition on DVA series models. The application leverages deep learning algorithms to deliver real-time face identification, keeps a record of all detected faces, and supports searching for recognition results with face photos.
- Added support for People and Vehicle Detection tasks in Deep Video Analytics on DVA series models. Users can now choose to detect people or vehicles only to avoid false alarms caused by other moving objects or background events.
- Added support for showing the occupancy number in Deep Video Analytics People Counting reports on DVA series models.
- Added support for remotely controlling the LED flashlights of devices running Synology LiveCam from Surveillance Station. (Synology LiveCam 1.1.0 or above is required.)
- Added support for granting non-admin users the privilege to pair Synology LiveCam with Surveillance Station. (Synology LiveCam 1.1.0 or above is required.)
- Added support for adding text and image watermarks when downloading recordings. (Only supported on Synology Surveillance Station Client.)
- Added support for Dahua Intelligent Video System (IVS) to compatible cameras.
- Extended Hikvision Smart Event support. All cameras with Smart Event support, including those that were not added via Generic setup, can now enable the function on Surveillance Station.
- Fixed the issue where Archive Vault might not delete the corresponding information correctly when rotating recordings.
- Fixed the issue where, after force restarts, cameras might only be able to apply the time zone of client computers when the time display source is set to "Server".
- Fixed the issue where camera passwords might not be encrypted in configuration files.
- Fixed the issue where certain Canon cameras consume excessive memory when using MJPEG codec.
- Fixed the issue where action rules might not be able to send scheduled notifications correctly if their schedules overlap.
- Fixed the issue where an action rule might not be able to trigger different doors or IP speakers to execute the same action.
- Fixed the issue where cameras cannot be added when a recording folder with the same name already exists.
- Fixed the issue where push service might consume excessive memory when Surveillance Station is not connected to the Internet.
- Fixed the issue where a CMS failover server might not be able to perform failback if the recording server was updated during its downtime.
- Fixed the issue where a CMS host server might not be able to edit the settings of cameras connected to its recording servers.
- Fixed the issue where schedules of Access Control notifications might be reset to previous settings incorrectly.
- Minor bug fixes.