- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- Updated Privacy Statement
- Improve stability of Docker when using Btrfs under low memory configurations.
- Improved stability of the snapshot replication feature.
- Enhanced stability of MCS in Windows environments.
- Fixed an issue where a file’s Last Opened Date may be incorrect when using Spotlight.
- Fixed an issue where enabling SSD Trim may cause file services failure in a high-availability cluster.
- Fixed an issue fan where changes to speed settings do not apply immediately in a high-availability cluster.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Wget (CVE-2018-0494).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding PostgreSQL (CVE-2018-1058).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Linux kernel (Synology-SA-18:21, CVE-2018-1000199).