"Baïkal" is already existing for some time now and has been applied successfully by several members of this forum. Until now, this required some manual work.
I assembled an SPK installation package to do all this with the standard DSM graphical interface
- Baïkal CardDAV server for Contacts
- Baïkal CalDAV server for Calendars
- Lightweight, 2 MB code base, just wat you need: nothing more, nothing less.
- Install, upgrade and uninstall using DSM Package Center
- Baïkal icon in the DSM Start menu for the Baïkal Web Admin configuration tool
- Unlock the Web Admin using DSM Package Center (stop/run)
- Your choice: use SQLite or MySQL to store contacts/calendar data
- Suitable for DSM 4.2 and above
- Written in PHP and shell scripts, should run on any Synology NAS ("no architecture")
- Comprehensive manual (PDF file), also covering the Client side configuration
De files are available on SourceForge:
Good luck & Best regards,